Wednesday, December 17, 2008

baby santas where are you? :)

this morning chatted with shim till 6am++ (. _-) now my eyes really like panda le :(
had my beauty slp till 1pm++ nia . dhen when to prepare to mitup with tat bloodly shim :d
but unfortunatly ii took my own swt time && drag until 4pm++ then went out of my house -_- (shook head)
haish . sho siians can? .
went to singpost to collect my AGNES B wallet :) look at the wallet now , to me it look sho fake but of cos the seller say it real agnes b . believe her or myself?? (whatever , roll eyes)
hmms . took the bus to town . the journey was like ... "super fast ok?" all thankks to the bus driver , ii had been looking at the beautiful scenario bery slowly DD:
finally reached ps , went over to look for shim le . went to eat at the foodcourt, had my all time fav 'chicken chop with rice' :) shopped for awhile at there then walked all the way to cineleisure . its sho boring can???
went to wheelock to purchase more clothes for twiny :DD then walked to fareast . din managed to shop at all . cos all the shop at there has closed! -_-""
wanted to take bus back home but the busstop was crowded with lotsa peeps .
so walked back to the lucky plaza to take cab back home :)
&& tata , homeswthome .
all thankks to shim , pay the cabfare :)
happy anni to you ok? dummy D;