Sunday, December 14, 2008

my eyebag :(

12.12.08 entries :)
yesterday was quite a GOOD day for me as ii din expected yeah !
how ii wish everyday was like yesterday :)
after work went down to clarke quay to find shim .
brought him mash-potato but shim was to busy to eat yeah :/ (still in the fridge)
din buy anything from the clarke quay fleamarket , im a good girl , din spend moolah :D
after shim knockoff , shim ttreat me ate TCC :)
the food was yummy la :) haha .
whenever we went clarke quay , we will owaes cee 1specific bambo at there.
disturbing others , wants lotsa attention from others :\
OMG !!!
took NR3 home :) was damn tired lorhh ! my eyebag :( haish !
piczo of the day


shim salmon spaghetti

mine ish also salmon :) && with egg

hungry !

counting down for christmas :)

smiley smile :)

shim doing henna (astroboy) LOL !

my henna :)

shim brought for me de mos burger hp strap :)

* thankks for the hp strap && the treat ok? mwarkks :) night -