Sunday, December 21, 2008

mama :(


ello ello eh eh . din blog ytd ~ due to slept over at shim hse D; rawrs !
whatever :p
this few days went to work . was late again -_-"" haish . siians diao siias !
hate myself ya , owaes Dilly dally de . hopefully ii wont be late again for tomorrow le :(
had fun at work today as usual . gosh , time is clicking away sho fast tat ii couldn't catch it .
went home without christ cos gonna go home to pei my mum b4 she leave again :( siians .
hopefully iim able to survive ! ps : LET ! pls spent wisely !!
ii will miss her lotsa . unable to give her Christmas present due to the toopid blog shop seller D;
at last, she repiled my mails . phews - what a relief ! ii tot she's a cheater !

after watching twilight ii had always been tinking bout Robert pattinson !! my gosh , he's too charming :D
I'm in love with him <3

to shim : congrats to be promote sho fast ! && urb sales had been good ! jiayou arhh dummy . cya tmr :) <3

- time is clicking away , so is my life .

i hope ii can control time , so ii can stop the unforgettable moment -



* tomorrow will be a better day