Thursday, December 25, 2008

merry christmas to you ~

merry merry Christmas to you !` :D

23.12.08 entry -
didn't had to work on that day , so decided to do house chores && go visit my grandpa :)

im guaikia D; was supposed to mitup with a seller then in the end didn't mitup (my mind at that time was like #$#$%$^) tOoots * went to find shim b4 gg to grandpa hse lurr .

brought some snacks && stuffs for the kids as usual . just reached && will be eating dinner lerhh -_-''
was hungry anyway ~ watched tv && blahx3 . went out to mit boonyao to chat at kopitiam . accompany me back to my grandpa hse to take my backpack . sho bid goodbyes to them ~
he accompany me to west mall to find shim . chatted with me till she knockoff .
shocking to see "jing" . mu god , he changed so much but still glad tat he knew who m ii :) ii miss him ~
bid goodbye to boonyao && he such a good companion to me :D
went to 302 to have supper && went home ;D

24.12.08 entry

woke up && had been preparing && blahx3 . was lated for work . liked AGAIN !~ siianed .

the shop was liked crowded . gonna flood with peeps again , haha! my boss was liked looking at me && said " tot you were supposed to come in at 2pm?" huh? what? ii looked at the schedule && was liked " OMG! iim sho sorry , ii tot ii was supposed to come in at 4pm" hahaha ,. ii made a big booboo && what a good one . was standing at 1 corner , whereby ii saw a familiar face && tata ~ its boonyao with his mum . he brought his mum to find me . LOLS . yupp , its has been long since ii last saw her . was nice to see her again ~ so they were choosing the presents && ii was pretty busy . oh well . what to do . * sighed* but still managed to serve them :D after paying they went to celebrate Christmas .

had lunch break && was happily gg to collect my twilight books :DDD but the new moon was OOS . sadded~ planning to purchase it by this week :) hurried to buy my lunch . started to work && its getting lesser && lesser of peeps . perhaps they had alr went to town . hahah~ time passes very fast too , was almost 9.30pm . went to buy some more presents b4 the shop closes. distributing the presents to my colleagues . awaiting for pizza to arrive as we had a liitle small party at the shop :) shim was invited too , haha . ate finished && packed up the rubbish . awaiting to go home & received present frm boss :D great , ii love present . so my Christmas eve jst ended like this :D went back home && read my twilight .

pizzos of the day -

gift from boss :)


from shim mum :)

from me to myself :D



from shim :D
* thankks for the presents . love it !~