Monday, December 15, 2008

how do ii live?

today was not a bad sunday :) but it was raining till now ! haha !~
went to work && to my shocking , it was full house . in the sense eberyone is working :)
today was really an enjoyable day ya *winks winks*
had longjohn as lunch with wani (new PT) ;l
you know what , ii had waited for FFFFFreaking 30mins just to order && so on .
my gosh :#$#@$ ii cant imagine tat ii jst waste my 30mins :( F it .

went home with christ again :) love it .
&& ii finally brought some presents for daddy :) my colleage thinks im buying for shim -_-""" whahahaha.
tommorow gotta work also :B
im tired @_@

to shim , thankks for accompany my mum okay?!! ii appreciated alot !!!!~
thanks dear :) harty hart hart . *kiss*
hmms . ii cant imagine tat yew will be gone for 2wks. what can ii do leys? tell me -

nights :D