Friday, December 12, 2008

getalife please !

what another "happy" day ii had encounter :F
stupid customers !!! roars , feeling tearing them apart man !
im serious :( ii toooooooooo agitated till ii burst out my anger into tears !
feeling sho Fing shiok immediately !
ever since im a part-timer , ii had been reporting late !! && that real bad .
so ii decided no matter what , ii must && will be on time .
(tick tock tick tock)
ii been tinking to give up my job but ... nah .
pop that bubble on my head ;E
whateva it is , ii hope tmr will be a better day !
today woke up at 12++ to prepare to go singpost && to makan lunch with shim b4 work :(
sho tired lorhh ~_~ my eyes is sho puffy :( siians -
otw walking to mrt , suddenly toopid ask what you wana eat?
me : dont noe .
toopid : ii treat you go eat deserts ok? go lot1 or jp?
me : ii was like wth? haha . ii knew she Read my diary . ( burst out laughing)
so ii wanted to buy a bunny for my hp as accessories .
went to action city && purchase green bunny :)
walk walk here && there to find food .
so we decided to eat pizza hut for lunch ;D sho excited ~
went in && sat at the corner , order 2set of student meal with drumlets & breadsticks && waited .
the soup of the day was cream chicken soup ! damn tasty lorhh !
shim order a curry baked rice && as for me ish Hawaiian pizza .
damn niceX135165425135454521 . best lunch EVA . LOLS .
ate the drumlets && bread sticks , it yummy yummy also !
'' dabao the breaksticks cos cant fit into my stomach le . haha . foot the bill && off we go .
jpt new shopping mall has open!
&& it so big lorhh .
brought a cute 2009 planner ! from korea somemore , ii love it :)
wana buy more but dont noe for what shit , sho just can stare at them :(
went home with shim && fire explode agn !
haha , due to my mooooood .
must blame the customers ok? not me ;p
- piczo of the day .

my eyes && hair suck :(

look likes hes habing moustache ;p
cream of chicken :) yummy !

shim curry baked rice :) sho browny && orangy.



my Hawaiian pizza :)

cinnamon breadsticks ;c


waited for sho long for the drumlets lor !

hello :) ii would like to eat pizza hut agn .
thankks for treating me toopid :)
ily - cya tmr ~