Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ello folks :) wana rant abit bout today !
hohohos . slept till 3plus again , shiok man . but ii needa rush down to collect my reg mail .
tada , it a camera tis time . ii try the cam && IT SUCKS TO THE CORE D: what a nice one .

yes , its cute but the graphic was like #%$^%&^&$&^$%@# . yucks -
wasted my money agn lorhh ! now my bank gonna be zero $$ agn !! >:( its really annoyed me , when it comes to money ok? gosh ~
went down to westmall to look for shim && helped her . been really pissed cos ii dunch noe anytin && it does nothing ! so ii used shim as my venting machine && shim gone crazy due to the force . hohohos . volcano erupt agn && peeps got show to watch ya ~ ROARS !

- dap seems like a stranger to me ya . ii dunch like it , the feeling is like ' who the hell r yew?' , ' gett out of my way' haha . well , feelings faded -


ii love kuromi :) my belated Christmas prezzie frm my colleagues :D


to shim : eh . yew suck ! ii don't like you anymore . humph - toopid ;/

well , I'm done with the rantings ;l
nights .