Friday, January 2, 2009

31.12.08

HAPPIE 2009 to all !!! :)
gosh . it has been end of yr 2008 . its has been a fast yr to me . sho much things had happened at 2008.
but 2009 will been a new chapter of my life && a grown up season for me ~
bid goodbye to 2008 . wahahahaha ! ii hope that the yr of 2009 will be a good yr for me && my close ones :)
YAY !~

had work in the noon to night , it has been fun :) went straight down to boat quay with shim , khim && sherry :) went to find sherry frens at one of the pub , NUMBERS . just step into the pub not long && they started to count down && there goes the spraying ! haha . ii was wearing WHITE ~ nice one . was shocked to see my seniors were at there too , sho coincidence C: wanted to eat b4 drinking but we didn't went to eat , sho was at there open a bottle of Chivas && drank all the way . ii VOMITED A COUPLE OF TIMES ! due to empty stomach :( sho was sleeping at the couch , wahahaha . all sherry frens was drunk , sho ytd thankks to sherry , shim && khim to takecare of them ! sho sweet of them ya :)

my cozy was drunk osho :( cant managed to hail a cabby , sho luckily my cozy fren sent us back home by his fabulous car ! woahs - love it . && home swt home :)
&& there goes my last day of the yr 2008 , ii had funs too even thou ii was drunk . haha ~
next time round , II WILL defiantly NOT DRINK WITH AN EMPTY STOMACH ! sweared-

to shim : yay , ii drank more than yew :) fcuker :) thankks for the doggie ;D
hope you like urb shoes ya ~

pics will upload soon :D