Saturday, January 10, 2009

09.01.09 post

yawns ~ woke up by SHIM at 3pm as shim needa do some business .
walked me to home && ii continued my beauty sleep till 5plus .
waited for mummy to come home && went to woodlands with her to get her stuffs .
ate pasta mania for dinner :) the baked rice was damn delicious :)
takeaway baked rice for shim as shim's dinner osho .
tmr gg to town with mummy :) (perhaps shim osho?) haha ~
- shopping shopping shopping :D
my lovely day just passed away so quickly D: *sighs*

08.01.09 post

went to work as usual but went to woodlands to take some stocks 1st .
was sho shock to see meiwen (my ite klassmate) over there :) sho chatted with her lurr , while waiting for them to pass me the stock , it took the lady sho long lorhh . dunch noe wth she was doing ;/
train back to workplace :D && boss was like yanking me this && tat -_-'''
din had much mood to talk or serve the customers lurr due to sleepy till knock off time D:
meet up with shim && went over to her hse to stay .
b4 ii dose off shim said smth toopid .
shim said " hey , ii wana drink red wine b4 zZz"
me : " r you crazy? been addicted le ryte? then go ahead && drink lorhh"
toopid shim ,. ii bet all along ever since the 1st time we went to boat quay , she had been thinking of drinking EVERYDAY!!! what a nice one :]

to shim : eh! siao eh . you been busier than me arhh . ii dont like it lorhh D: haish . siians . what can ii do?
etc : throw you away? ha ! cya tmr arhh . " DA MANG REN " -_-