Thursday, January 29, 2009

went in to msia to bai nian with shim's msia relatives :D
had been long since ii last saw them . ii missed ahlong , they all :D
went to city square to bring 'bf' to makan abit 1st . he brought us to the restaurant where he always eat when he had a chance to go to msia .

the soup , garlic bread && 'bf' fish&chip was nice :D next time , will bring sherry&co to there.
cab-ed to shim's ahma hse . gosh , the place was crowded with CHILDREN!!~
was a horrible scene for me , ii jst dunch like children . haha ! crying here && there , was a big NO NO for me ! once the baby cried , tats the end ;X
was pretty boring ya !! yawns , nth much to do at there :( shim was helping out with the babies .
ate steamboat :) && shim's uncle sent us back to the custom . cos it was not early lerhh.
invited 'bf' to my hse to bainian && for dinner :D he agreed . sho after the chopping .
cabb-ed back home ya !! had been wearing my new killer high-heel , its had been killing my toes , now blister was everywhere :( my pppppooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrr toessssss :(
finally Home-Swt-Home :) phews , invited bytch to my hse too :D

tomorrow flying off to KL . sho wont had any chance to use the com :( will be back on 02.02.09 . after my birtdae :D gosh , cant expect tat still left 3 more days to 18 :( ii dunch wanna be old . sigghhs * ii wana had fun with shim && parents at KL :D b4 turning to 18. LOLS ~

picos to share :D


in uncle car .
happy -

yawns ,. my hair D:
ii love this pic :D

bwerkks ;p