Wednesday, January 21, 2009

xia yu tian :D

ello peeps :D
went to take stocks b4 gg to work D: the stocks was bloody heavy , hahaha!
time passes fast agn ~_~" haish . was knocked off time le .
everyone in the shop look shagg arhh ~ siians *
aunt Annie said smth funny agn , it happens to be my break time :)

AA said " must be careful when you go out arhh?! "
me : " huh? yy? what happened? in my mind ii was like huh? outside got theft or what ya?!"
AA : " nth happen . jst tat there happen dengue , sho mst be careful :D "
me : " ohh . then mst wear jacket le huh? "
AA : " yup , but this mosquito don't bite on the body "
me : " huh? then how they bite? "( ii thou she wanted to say smth dirty to me )
AA : " ohh . easy ! they bite frm the neck ! "(she started laughing)
me : " frm the neck? " what kind of mosquito was tat? new kind? "
AA : " neh . frm urb neck de lorhh . ( she pointed at my neck )
me : " ??? . god dammit! she referring to my neck D:
thankks to shim ! we were fighting ytd , sho shim bite me && gave me a ' lovebite '
we both were laughing like mad ya :D

mummy went to grandma hse , sho she came to my shop && waited for me :) haha .
she told me tat " that shoe bar " shoes && earrings was nice lurr . ii had been eyeing on a shoe at there too but it cost a bomb :B (70$ ya)

sho in the end , ii brou it :))) && gg to claim back $$ frm shim . hahahaha -
well , shim jst gave me credit to buy whatever tingy ii wanted :D
mitup with shim && sherry at bb && train hm together .
tmr gg to msia with sherry && one of her colleague :) go do hair && shopping .
hopefully ii can have a fruit full trip :p
yawns - sho gonna wake up early ya !

sho nights peeps !

piczos to share :p


my new collection of heels :D

mini luggage of kinder mix :)


the domokun DVD tat shim brou for me :D

manager gave it to me as a token of appreciation :D
shocked ~ && ii love it -

when it comes to chalet ,. nv forget the liquors !! (:
- 3 martell , 1 vodka , 1 jack Daniel && black label .

toopid shim - candid snap .