Thursday, January 15, 2009

felt for you .

had my day off :) but din really zZz lots ~ sighed .
didn't get a chance to use com til tis afternoon , due to slping ober at shim hse .
bus-ed down to lot1 to mitup with mummy && shim .
ate pastamiana for dinner :) chicken sausages with ham spaghetti && ham with mushroom pizza :D
finally managed to buy new shoes for work . ( my current shoe for working, stinks like hell ;X )
went home && doze off with shim agn on my bed :)
tmr gonna go back to sch to apply for higher nitec D: yy cant apply it online? *siianed*
gonna wake up early tmr ya ;d
nytes mina ~

overdue pics :D

after eating ,nth better to do :d


bytch gave me this fake eyelashes :)

yummy yummy ~
:}


rob rob rob :D
he had a crush on Kristen (Bella) :X

angry emo clip by shim D; shim said it look like me , sho shim brou this out of others stuff :D
- ii wanna had the feeling backed like last time , that ii felt for you b4.
hugging you - was liked no one/any teddy bear can replaced the warmness you gave me.
kissing you - was liked the best kissed ii ever had.
sleeping with you each day by my side was the best nights ii had .