Monday, January 5, 2009

excited E:

you just simply rock my heart , edward ♥ಌ



went to work as usual :) && good tin is tat ii wasnt been lated for today!!
hahah . LOLS ;/
a few customers was asking silly ques agn ! how bored is tat ya?!
tml ii had my day off && so is shim . so we decided to go msia for shopping :)
part of my lyfe :D but sort of broke . how great was tat :( roars ~
kinda excited for tmr outing lurr . perhaps sherry can even join us && tat would be even great -
ii wana reborn && dye my hair ya :) hopefully my dream come true :}

awaiting for my mum to arrive tmr :D * happy happy *
changed the bedsheets && clean whatever things it need to be done for her le :) hooray -

- to shim :) thankks for doing my job at home . sweethearts . loves * cya tmr .

gonna slp soon cos tmr needa wake up early :(
nights -