Saturday, January 24, 2009

23.01.09 post

hello everyone :)

yippees , daddy was coming back tdy :) had been long since ii last saw him.

ytd was my last chance to slp over at shim's hse :( boohoos -

alamak , was lated for work agn !! due to my dilly dally agn . bored !

luckily ii came out frm the hse lated , if not ii will be in the front of shim' bro && the cheap pro - *sighs :(

reached workplace le && was glad to cee siti agn :D

angeline && siti was at there dicussing where&&which contact lens should they buy , sho ii join in the fun && the 3 of us brought the contacts .

both of them took a long time for consideration arhh , frm 3pm till 8plus . LOLs! even ii had my lunch, they still considering arhh .

finally angeline went to buy it && ii immediatly went to the toilet to try out .

they commented it look nice on me . (jumping around the store) haha.

after work , train-ed down to yishun to buy china fone tat shim keeps bugging me . cos the fones there is cheap. due to the shop is owe by sherry's cozy , tats yy got dicount ya :D

after buying , cabbed back hm && got a huggie frm daddy :D

fall aslp on my lovly bed && shim said its time for me to go hm :(

im tired but still no mood to slp :( mummy jst woke up && now ii wana accompany her to the market . haha .

biiyyes && good morning :D

piczos to share .


mini " lao fu zi "

brought fake eyelashes && daily task pad :)

sherry gave it to me :D
my mini pinky china fone :D
* sometimes how ii wished we are staying together . but my attitude ... ily <3
the end-