Friday, January 2, 2009

1st day of 2009

01.01.09 was the date for today . feeling is somehow weird && happy to me ;p
by right ii was supposed to work today but carol msg me to tell me she had enuff staff && can handle the crowds . ii was liked ' iim alr ready to go work' D; sho ii called my old fren && we went to vivo to rot :D
he brou me to eat 'superdog' && its was nice :) haha . was planning to bring shim to taste the food :)
but still not had not much of appetite :( went to walk around the shops && ii brou 2 singlets at forever21 . next time round will go back for the beanie :D
b4 8pm was alr in the train bouncing back to west mall to look for shim .
went to 302 for dinner && home swt home . video call with my mum .
&& so this the 1st day of 2009 ;l

piczos -


while waiting for shim .


snappy snap snap -


love her :D


at the pub '

- tomorrow will be a mystery