Wednesday, December 10, 2008

stumbler day ;s

ii freaking miss my good bangbang
-now she's not listening to me lerhh :(
today went to work as usual :)
ghort sho toopid during work , habing stumbler mouth ya .
haha , due to the rest days ii had :p
luckily non of the customers made my life happy (just for today only.)
wahahahas !
ate meatball soup with rice for dinner , shiok man .
hm-swt-hm after that lerhh
* wondering what will be like tommorrow >;l
piczo to share -
ii went to 7-11 to buy some snacks && saw my lovly mr bumpy, so ii got it !
[ gave it to shim due to mr bumpy cuteness :]

shim's fav boy :) so damn cute ya .



ahdi&&me was "couple like ytd" , shim was just like a 'calefare' :D

ii brought a furry vest ytd :D
make a guess, who is who?

my 'lighting cap' love it C;

whatcha think about us?


the toopid elmo, shim brought for me ;e

The End