Monday, February 23, 2009

tdy my job was to accompany my dearest mummy to town . she wanted to do her hair .

sho she went out 1st . took the bus myself , fall alsp && overshoot my stop . lols . ii alight at tangs rather than fareast , sho no choice ii gotta walk backed to look for mummy .

its was raining cats && dogs -_-""" the road was flood with water ! ii hate this part - gosh , quite a number of shops at fareast was habing sales but the business was still bad ! ~_~ economy arhh .

really got nth to shop && buy , sho walked over to luckyplaza to look for my aunt (knocking off soon) . while she went to the toilet to change her clothing . me && my mum went to a shop , which had been advertise by " sheng qian wang" (ii forgotten the eng tittle :X) the perfume over there were really very cheap compared to the market price ya ! ii brou my harajuku 'baby' fragrant :))) (so damn happy!) market price was $78 per box of the harajuku but ii got it at $38 , saving of $40 ok? cheap && worth it ryte? shop around at takashimaya . went into coach to check the price of swingpack , saw dappy SP its cost $319 . consider cheap le , ii guess. but mine SP ii din saw it in the coach store le .

went over to F21 to shop :) ii starting to fall in love with their tanktops && accessories :D brou 3 hairbands , 2 stud bangles && 2 tanktops. (brou the same design but diff colours :D) mum got herself a vest && a purple top !! will go there more often le :D

next stop was to toa payoh , to help my aunt to change some 'tian zhu' . while waiting for shim to go down , we shop-ed around the neighbour hood , till our legs gonna breaks in anytime :( shim FINALLY reach , then went over to crystal jade for dinner . the service over there , 1 word to describe " weird " . but the foods over there was still acceptable :D train-ed back hm . tired && fall aslp during the journey ~

yay , finally reach hm lurr ! unpack my stuff , this && tat . this coming mon(which was tmr) , tue && wed , will be working :((( ii dunch want to , but for the sake of money ... ii gotta work for it , isnt it??? :( of cos there will be an increase of my moolahs :) cos this month , iim earning quite lil :X hopefully , ii can save abit for my own sake-

my eyes now are shutting down soon ! buay tahan le . lols! sho nights && tatas ~

pics to share :-

got what ii meant? bushy hair !
crystal jade `

- this is a Vintage Veil Headband ii wanted this for my *ahem* . must go search for it !!! (hopefully it looks nice on me) -_-"""