Wednesday, February 18, 2009

went to work this afternoon ~
was nearly gonna be lated . but hey , iim not late ;/ lols !
work with aunty annie && siti agn :D habing fun as usual .
but the human traffics ii must say , its had been really very bad D:
ate korean food as morning/lunch&& dinner tdy ! the kimchi rice wad damn nice lorhh .
will wan have somemore when iim working . but quite ex ya , $5.80 ;'}
brou fried bananas at ock , its their new stuff . yummy osho !
well , its knock off time . aunty annie gone abit crazy . made us laugh like mad !!!
she's sang a song , its abt sex . my god . she really brighten up my day la .
meet up with shim , the same old location . went to look for huihui jie awhile b4 heading back hm :D
she was damn pissed with those workers in the noon , who only take the pay but not doing anytin good d:
accompany me back hm && after not long , shim went hm .
ii bored !! any BS for me to buy tins??? advertise on my boards ok? lols!
im quite hungry && tired D: had a 3days off straight :) whoos !
tatas ! && nights .

- you still owe me my coach :D
r you using urb money to make me happy?
if its sho , let me noe ok?
ily ><
rest well !