Monday, February 9, 2009

hello peeps :) this post is gonna be a long && had over whelming pics . sho stick with me ok? here it comes ~

08 feb

woke up at 1plus , went back home && prepared to go over to aunt hse .
dilly dally till the sky turned grey , raining soon ~ yawns !
train-ed there . otw walking to her hse , it rains ! rched my aunt hse .
watched Madagascar 2 while eating . a damn funny movie , ii must say :D
played poker cards with my family members && helped my mum to win quite alot of moolah$ :D
cabbed back home && shim came over to my hse .
chitchat at my bed && shim went home at 3plus .
noe why? cos shim slept at my bed .
tmr morning will be working full . siians siia !!! ii hate it .
gtg le . bye !
nights :D

07 feb
went to work reluctantly :( wanna slp more la ~ somemore its sat ok?
agrrhhh !~ luckily was in time for work . if not siti && aunt annie is sho gonna kill me :p
serving customers && had fun as usual .
theres this 1 teenager , ii guess was the same age or older than me .
bloody hell , bargaining with me bout this && tat .
damn cheapo lorhh . fcuked up with her . asked me a toopid ques " btw you r jst a staff over here, yy take work sho serious?"
ii was liked "huh? iim working for others if iim not serious in work then wat should ii do?
LOLs! feel like slapping her ya . aaarrrrggghhhh !~ forgetit -
times flies sho fast agn . was knock off time le .
brought breads for shim && train to Clarke quay to look for shim agn .
asked shim to buy me some clothes :) wahahaha !~ managed to buy 3 :)
sherry && huizhen came to look for shim . waiting for shim to knock off too .
after tat we sitted down at the river side to chitchat :D the wind was sho cooling && cold .
played piggyback to each other . gosh , sherry was sho damn light lorhh . lols ~
cabbed home agn after tat ,. shim && me now habing abit of phobia when we starts seeing cabs .
rched shim's hse safe :) tmr had my off but cant slp much cos nidda go to my aunt hse .
siians :( ...

06 feb
my life was boring . bored myself to death ;{ ii hate it .
yy cant my life be much more fun or whatever .. siians .
had my day off :) whipees !
supposedly tdy need to attend my graduation ceremony but ii skipped it .
sho went out with some of my ite classmates for dinner :) at town , sakura restaurant .
the food at there was alryte . damn lotsa food to eat . eat till you bloated . lols!
chit-chatted with them till 9plus . had alil bit of photo takings but lazy to upload :X
shop awhile at cineleisure with may && huda . while twiny && ain went back hm le .
brought couple watch as valentine gift for shim && brought pasta mania , baked rice as shim's dinner .
bid-goodbyes to them && bus-ed 190 to Clarke quay to look for shim .
waited for him to knock off .
cabbed home && something bad HAPPENS !!
had car accident . goddamnit ! luckily shim && me was alryte . but the motorcyclist was injured .
had a cut on his face . pity him , he was happily gg hm then suddenly all this stupid car-chain incident happen .
the cabby car of the back was been squash sho badly tat the whole car cant be used anymore
due the the truck speeding sho fast la . toopid .
finally rch shim's hse safely . peaces :p
some overdue pics ~


lollipop for you?

ii appreciated your love <3
ii nid you ~

shim && my mum :) vip to me .

say hello ;}
tooty shim !! :DD


in the plane .
otw to drink (ii suppose:X)
CNY .


' went to look for shim while he's working .

sherry&&me . without face :)
she's the person ii adore always .
pretty her && panda eyes me :D

me me me :B