Friday, February 27, 2009

woke up late tdy D; rushing like mad ya~
phew , 5 more mins b4 the store needa open le . but still consider late -_-"
ytd slept quite lated . 5am in the morning :l yawns lorhh . fcuking tired !
tdy sales was not bad :) ("clap hands") was chit-chatting with siti when theres no customers . lols ;/
break time went to the icy palace to buy birtday cake for mama && brownies for myself <:
the brownies was delicious siia ! will go buy more next time round . had mixed rice for lunch agn = boring !~~~
after eating finish . my eyes was like gg to shut down . omg , suddenly felt sho sleeply .
time pass quite fast when im working with siti . && tats good ! im tired like mad alr D:
iim habing " menstruation " yet mood was still very good . wow , it really was a miracle .
went to collect the cake 1st , aftermath did hse keeping then can go hse le :D
shim wanted to go drink agn . dots -__-"" feel lyk fcuking shim upside down . lols ;p
owaes drinkx3 , dunch noe yy lorhh . how come shim can reject me but not others????
sho ii train-ed back alone lorhh .
reached hm , mum open the door for me && told me she wana slp le .
ii was like ' huh? ohh . sho early?' cos ii wanted to give her a surprised :b
but still managed to surprise her && sing her a birthday song lur :) will be eating the cake tmr . lols !
shim came to look for me && said he din drink . bcos ii dunch wana let shim in , sho shim was clinging to the gate like a monkey lorhh . mad with shim , tat basket -
went to shim's hse to slp ..

- had lotsa compliment frm quite a num of customers :))) damn happy man . (run around like siaocharbo)
last customers was MIC peeps , was doing cashier && they were toking bout smth . then ii thou they were saying bout my attitude but they told me my voice && my face look like ' Rainie yang cheng ling ' .
lols ! ii was like ' ohh . thankks ' :) hahah . lame man . perhaps is bcos of my bushy hair :F

tmr im off && sho was shim , wanted to go vivo cos ii wana shop F21 :)
but kinda tired la ;a hopefully ii can wake up -
nights peeps ~