Tuesday, February 3, 2009

what can ii do?

KLCC pics :) (pics are not in order)


in the plane , coming back to sg.

shim :) pushing around by the 'luggage trolley'

the hotel lobby.
the view frm my room.
me me me me .

feeding those fishes with my foot :

handing me the bouquet

im 18 :(

the world without us .
:)

pavilion is a branded shopping mall !! diedie mst go !!! all those branded goods you desire is all at this mall :D

reflection.

weeee ~

im happy , you?

watching tv :) disney channel everyday ..

stupid shim ~

at marybrown :) PS , for my bloated face D:

my parents && e both of us were habing fish spa :)

their Indian festive season, ii suppose :X
ii love this pic , taken by my dad :)
at genting .

thanks to the lady who help us :D

windy , raining && foggy @$#%$^

in my mum's fren car , otw to genting :)

miirror mirror

bored ~

their so called " ABC " its a desert with lotsa coconut syrup = fattening :P

the black tingy is stingray?? (ii forgotten:X) but this 2 dishes is damn yummy !!

sushi sushi sushi :)

apple or orange juice for you? :)
our queen size bed :"D

in the KLCC rapid train :)
<3

wearing hotel slippers :D

shim -

LETTY `

l.o.v.e this pic :l

monkey SHIM :D lols ~
me me me -
in the train tunnel.

enjoying the scenery !!!
snippy snappy :DD
- phew . finally upload all this OVERWHELMING PICS D;
tmr got to work as full shift , tiring man . even thou ii had been slping like a pig tdy ;X
siians . sadded . bored . fed up .
checked on the application results for my HN , ii failed to get into any courses :((
why arhh??? haish .
im down . but what can ii do??
mind cant function now ~_~ what should/can ii do?
work for my whole life frm now?? or what?
ii wish you were here with me , right now .
but you cant . whats the point .
wanna go slp now le . bye .