Monday, February 16, 2009

its gonna be a long post , sho stay with me ok?

16 feb :}

tdy was our 2 yrs && 6mths Anni .
times had really passed sho fast .
shim was gg 20 && im alr 18 :( getting older && older .
my feelings for you did grew despite all those quarreling && sho on .
i trusted you to take care urbself whether im around or not . ok?
you can had funs with urb frens or smth . iim wont be angry but it jst tat _______________
ii really dunch noe whats wrong with me . ii will be fine soon . (ii guess && hope)
you still owe me a coach sling bag :) wahahaha !
sorry , ii really m broke recently if not ii wouldn't asked you to buy me this && tat ya !
thankks for urb patient , love && cared :)
HAPPY ANNI TO YOU DARLING <3

15 feb

woke up && hurry back hm to prepare .
this time round , my dad's frens volunteer to send my dad off .
sho kind of them :)
met up with my uncles && grandma over there .
they wanted to scare me but too bad they failed :D LOLS !
while waiting for the gate to be open , we went to fish && co to have some munch ~
the salad , pizza && seafood platter for two was nice la :) will order those , if ii had a chance to eat -
the gate opened ~ dad needa go in le . sho me && my mum send him down .
hugging && consents . && off he went in .
we all are sad-ed . but it still gonna move on .
backed to eat those foods && accompany dad's frens to shop around at terminal3 .
had funs over there la . brou chocs && some Victoria secrets stuffs :DDD
train-ed to bugis . it has been long , since ii had went shopping with mummy to town .
bugis had renovation ,. sho theres nth to shop ! bored me agn :(
but managed to buy 4tops , a backpack && some long wanted stuffs (fancl && garnier eye-roller :)

went over to westmall to look for shim . sales for shim was quite bad lurr . poor tin .
waited for him to knockoff && went back home .
preparing to look for huihui jie . but bf was MIA !! waited for him to find us or cor , but no news of him .
thought some horrible stuffs happened to him lorhh !! fcuked .
no choice , went backed hm to sleep && waiting for bf news .
luckily his alryte ya . amen :D lols !

14 feb
HAPPIE VDAY PEEPS !!!
went to work in the noon . had been late agn D;
yawns . ii hate the toopid train . owaes make me late . lmao ~
every ladies/teenager are holding a bouquet of flowers .
this yr , those flowers jst bored the hell out of me . boring boring BORING .
tdy sales not bad but we stil got a long way to reach our target of the mth .
after knock off , wanted to go back hm && rot .
but shim && co wanted to have a drink at oldies agn . its toopid ok?
reluctantly went there rather than gg back hm cos ii dunch wann to use com 4 long hrs .
always go there late && only can sing a couple of songs niia ! roars .
brought mac as supper for shim's bro && myself . && cab back hm :)
tmr still needa wake up early to send my dad :( sad-ed !

- had been tinking hard what to do && what not to do .
ii decided to walk out of this relationships on many occasion , not bcos ii dunch like you .
but apparently my nerves systems jst got me .
you noe it , dunch you?

pics to share .

vday gift frm shim .
monster munch chippy :)