Tuesday, February 24, 2009

- gonna be a short post , ii guess && hope . cos now its alr 4.32AM !
yawns :( went to work agn . raining cats && dogs agn . #$%$^% &
hmms . humans traffic was slow slow slow as usual D: poor sales man - rawrs \f/
was kinda shock tat Christina came to visit us && at the same time she wanted to make use of her vouchers .
she accompany me to eat . while ii was Q-ing up for the food && ii called DAR , chatted awhile .
hand over the fone to Christ for her to say 'hi' . but in the end the 'hi' turn into half an hr over the fone . noe why?
cos she was blahx3-ing her 'so called love story' to shim . lols !

then ii cannot stand the conversation le , ii was liked (me - green/Christ - black)

' hey can you return me my hp alr? (laughing)
opps . see she jealous alr?!! (wth)
wei , iim not . but jst tat my fone bill gonna burst le la .
haha . okok . sorryx2 . (feel like bitting her, lols !)

b4 hanging up the call , shim was like ' wah , she really can tok non-stop lo!! ' (its was nv too late to noe)
shim asked me to tell christ to return shim the toking time with me . (laughing non-stop) aftermath , went back to work . knocked off time reached , closed the shop && went backed home .
train-ed hm with shim :) ate Oreo mcflurry otw home .
ahhh !~ hm-swt-hm .
tmr still gonna work :( siians . supposedly working 2pm but carol asked me to go in at 4pm !!!
yay!!!


sho gtg ! bye -
signing out - 4.48AM :B

- ii wana buy lotsa tins but needa wait till ii got my pay :( (pouts) ~ boohoos.