Friday, February 13, 2009

bored the shit out of me .


ello peeps :D how ur day??
ah ! another boring day of my life . sho boring ok?
went to work tis afternoon . the sales was quite bad .
no humans traffic at all . how bad was tat?? haish .
had a new limited ed makeup . damn nice lorhh . all those makeup contains the rose fragrant :D
wana buy && use . calculated the sums , my this month salary will have a hole agn :(
boohoohoo !!~ but ii tink is quite worth buying ya .
GM came into the store this noon . ii dunch noe who the hell was she when she she asking me ques .
ii tot she was a mystery shopper or smth . then who noes when ii asked siti who was tat lady .
she said the GM ~ ii was liked " oh no . I'm dead . ii was really afraid tat my ans to her ques was not details enough or whatever shit " aiya . heck care la ~
had my break && went over to a shop to purchase a necklace for shim .
brou shim a cute match stick pendant tat had a line of wording which say " you light up my life "
went back home quite late cos of the stocks . met up shim at the usual place .
&& asked shim to go back hm rather then accompany me .
kinda tired frm the moment ii step into my hse . weird ~
needa go zZz soon . sho cya D:
nights !
- thinking back of having a gift frm you during vday was kinda meaningless to me
ii dunch cee theres a need for you to buy me tat necklace anymore . sho ya ~
it kinda looooooooookkkkkkk lame to me .
try not to give me anytin cos ii dunch noe whats there to _______________ (fill in your blanks)