Sunday, March 1, 2009

overloaded pics :) stickwithme ~ ok?

28feb -

was late for work . reasons? woke up late . lols!
shim send me to work . brou his mum cooked 'meehoon gui' for me .
waited for me to had my break && accompany me till end of my break . such a sweetie :) thankks.
shim went back for dinner .. planning to catch a movie after my work .
shim wanted to watch the 'look for a star' but it was either full hse or the time slot was not after 11pm.
sho in the end , we watch 'kungfu chef' rated 3/5 . to me the movie was not bad but perhaps too lil storyline && the ending was like _____________ (no comments) .
ate supper . ii had black herbal chicken soup while shim had tom yam noodles .
cab-ed back home . && slept over at shim's hse agn .
yay ~ ii finally got my pay . but needa spend wisely ;'( arse !

my vs ombre bag was oos ! ii hate it ! ii jst gonna have tat !!!! haish . can ii have freeflow of money?
shim asked me to go hugg him alr . sho bye la . :D
tmr is accompany mummy day !~

*tdy the sales was good! carol was proud of us la . lalalala ~
but bell(AM) was abit too much , jst bcos the other store hit the target , she wanted us to spare them our 'SP'
wtf lorhh . toopid area manager ! brainless . arrrggggghhhhhh~


27 feb -

woke up quite early cos shim needa go to bank .
&& wanted to leave me at shim's hse with my bf , * dunch wish to lorhh .
sho went hm to prepare while shim went to do his stuff .
waited for him kinda long lorhh . was not sleepy de but waited for shim 4 more than half&&hr or more .
nearly wana train-ed back hm && slp liaos . lols !
shim finally was done ! train-ed to vivo lurr.
brou shim to eat 'superdog' . the fries was still the best :) but my chicken Burger was quite hard to munch :(
while shim was happily eating his grill fish Burger :D
aftermath , went to shopping le . went to F21 but nth to buy && ii cant even find my vintage veil . haish !
tell you smth , shim thruout the shopping was continuously smsing . sho irritating . arggh!
mood spoil . sho din tok to shim && gave him a hell out of my attitude . (rolleyes)
shim wanted to buy perfume , sho went to town . had been long since ii shop at plaza sing .
sho jiu go there 1st . saw hermit crab , which sherry wanted to buy her fren .
my impulsive wanted tat hermit crab , sho ii asked shim to buy it . && in the end . ii dunch wann le .
asked him to sell it to sherry lorhh . quarreling happens . *gasp*
injured me && injured shim . bloody hell . yy mst there be trolley? (dotts -_-"")
was stuck at the toyland . cos lotsa cute stuff over there !
saw 1 box , tat was selling twiny shirts , sho brou clothes for her :") wana go there agn!!!
was late le . shim didnt managed to buy perfumes :D wahahah !

went to cine to eat 'hongkong cafe' , was our virgin trip to that cafe .
the Q was damn long but managed to get in for last than 10mins of standing cos luckily only got e both of us :D
the food was great :) but my fried rice with pork floss was __________ mayb its kinda dry lorhh .
ii like the 'mochi rice ball' ;p damn q lorhh .
didn't wanted to cab hm sho was walking all night long to find a busstop tat had lesser peeps.

frm 1am walked till 2plus , ii guessed . such a long journey . lols !
&& ii knew how to walk to Clarke quay le . -_-""
bus-ed NR3 back home :)
tmr have to work ... boohoohoos D:

picspicspics to share <: (not in order)


my supper :)
meehoon gui.

waiting for the bloody bus .
rice ball o_o
my fried rice with porkfloss .
dimsum && shim's wanton mee.
'yuanyang' ??(forgotten the name :X)
HK cafe



our Burger.
superdogs :d
my bangx2 look crooked .
black&&white .
bag,mp3 && bangles is what ii like .
shim shim shim.
steamboat day.
the cursed 'oreo cake' ;/
bwerkks ;p
cute stuffs !
poor mama cat , her kitty had been stolen :'(
fcuk tat person !