Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hey peeps :) my posting begin ~

02mar
both of us woke up late for work . toots ! tired me && shim . ;'(
done with preparing cab-ed down with shim . alight me at WM . while shim needa go NUS work .
frustrated with the setup lorhh , sho damn messy ! dunch like , anyhow displaced le .
MONDAY BLUES man :D lols ! my first memo was at 5plus lorhh . can you imagined how bad?
hmms . was sitting there watching 'bu liang xiao hui' , the drama was kinda funny la .
when it comes to their toking accent ! especially rainie ~! but overall its nice lurr .
waited for shim && khim to come back , till 7plus then shim reached .
shim craves for pasta mania pizza agn . sho khim accompany me to order .
had chicken ham & mushroom pizza with nachos dipping , the taste was sho great ya !
aftermath , khim helped me to do my nails as she's still learning && nid some models . lmaos ~
ii hate to do manicure cos ii cant stand it when ii cant take anytins && mst be real gentle .
felt toopid yay ! removed the nail polish aftermath .
train-ed with shim && khim backed home . had fun b4 gg home .
khim's cosmology kit box bcame the victim ~ lols!
washed up myself && went over to shim's hse to slpover agn .
mummy b4 gg to bed , said ' you treat this as a motel hor?' (jokingmanner) tootts !
tmr still gonna work :( siians . yay ! ii found my ombre bag le . purchasing it now :)
not much of money left in my acct . still got lotsa stuff wanted to purchase :'( I'm sad && broke .
tootas peeps :D nights -

01 mar
supposedly needa go to my grandma hse for a visit . but ii wanted to accompany my mum to town to collect her watch , sho end up din visit my grandma lorhh .
went to town , got nth much to shop . helped bf to buy perfume at lucky plaza .
went over to cine to bring my mum to try out the Hk cafe de food && gave her a treat for tat .
she order baked rice for herself while ii ate noodles with dice porks :)
had dim sum && the rice mochi agn !!~ still the best .
was raining cats && dogs agn ~ brou an umbrella frm minitoon && walked to plaza sing .
went to my fav shop agn :DD only brou twiny clothes && shim's fav , astro boy !
look for von && brou some jap anime cap-liked for us to bibi(mycat) upcoming cats fair ;")
my mum wanted to bring bibi to join the contest , sho will be looking forward to this event .
lotsa cats will be there , snap here && there . lols ! ii wonder how will bibi react?!!
brou some polo tees for shim && some fancl items tat ii wanted to try .
train-ed back to look for shim to knock off. da-bao soup && prata for dinner :D
went over to shim'hse to zZz . tmr gonna help out at WM . siians ~