Monday, March 16, 2009

fcuked myself -

slept at 5/6plus in the morning ;l yes , ii noe . AGAIN !~ *sighs*
woke up by my mum's call , around 12plus . aftermath , went to prepare .
ii wanted to go town cos there a UK BAZAAR SALES at takashimaya && ii wanted to clean my coach bags .
its was raining cats && dogs agn , B-O-R-I-N-G !! but luckily the ride was still fast .
went to wisma to grab some bites 1st , had dim sum . all the foods we ordered was all about prawns .
halfway thru ii was about to puke cos consuming too much of the prawns lerhh . lols !
aftermath , walked to takashimaya . went right up to the bazaar 1st , was kinda crowded.
but the stuffs over there were either fugly or L-size . its sucks la . nth to purchase !
only managed to purchase 1belt for shim && a tee for baobei .

next stop , went to fareast to shop .
mum wanted to buy some betty boo stuffs for my aunt as her birthday is approaching soon .
gosh , nowadays town was like sho boring can? nth to shop , nth to buy , times r bad but those nice clothes were still on high pricing D: boos !~
but luckily ii still managed to buy a pair of gold stud scandals at there && its cheap lorhh . whippees :) !~
cab-ed back home ,. but ii wanted to look for shim . sho mum went home 1st .
been feeling bad la , had been neglecting her cos ii owaes wanted to look for shim . such a lousy daughter .

reached WM , tok to baobei awhile && ii realised there some how a gap between us le . *toots*
ii hate this lorhh ~ fcuked .
brought some breads to munch .
its alr gg 10 le , but shim still cant go home cos needa packed up all those nail Polish .
now their pushcart will be selling clothes rather than nail Polish le . cos jo wana clear those clothes .
make me wonder how will the sales be for tmr . hmms -
reached home at 11plus . && chatted with shim on the bed .
shim told me he saw Mich tdy && chatted up with her :) hahahs !
shim will be "camping" at my hse this coming Mon && Tue :) yay ! it had been long , to have shim "camping" at my hse . lols !
tmr ii will be working full , sho ii REALLY needa SLP early tonight !!!! siians -

- shim , ii noe you r protecting me && wanted me to open my "stamp eyes" to look at peeps .
yes , you were right ! ii shouldn't have been sho close && blahx3 with baobei . && dunch judge him tat gd yet .
but sometimes , its good tat ii had been hurt or sometin . cos tat is when ii learnt frm my own toopid , foolish action , isnt it?

-ii wana mitup with baobei tmr after ii knock-off but idk will he mit me . haish . hopefully lur ok?
ii msg him , he also didn't reply me . damn fcuked lorhh . toopid arse -
byebye :D