Monday, March 30, 2009



hello hello , is anyone home? lols !
woke up at 1plus , went back home to prepare .
uncle came to fetch us to mandai . grandma was at the front there nagging like as if it was our fault/business ;/
mood swings* due to my 'aunt visit' && thankks to my grandma nagging D:
ii seriously cant stand people nagging at me , it annoy me the hell out of me !!!~ *haish*
reached there at 3plus . the sky was very dark && cloudy , look like its gonna rain in any min .
lotsa peeps over there to visit their ancestors , was quite packed && damn smoky too D:
was very delighted to cee my precious cozy :) miss her like mad ~
yippees !~ she finally patch up with kuaza le !!! yay :) happy happy happy - hopefully kuaza will treasure her if not shim && ii will kill tat toopid cockroach ;p lols !
aftermath , it really rain like mad cats & dogs . all of us was quite afraid due to the lighting && thunder D: hahahahahahs~
finally managed to burn those 'offering' to grandpa . aftermath bid-ed GB to grandpa && blahx3 . yooray ~ can go home le :)
had a hard time to squeeze into my uncle's car cos there 7 of us at the back of the car . lols !
had dinner together at my hse nearby foodcourt :)
after we'r done with our meals , bid-ed GB to my grandma && uncle as their gg back home .
my 2 aunts && cozy came to my hse (: it had been long since they came ~
had fun with my cozy && shim cos we were playing 'guiter hero' wakakakakkakas :D
kuaza came after work . chit-chatting && watched 'wu ling da sai' , its nice to watch ;}
they went home at 11plus , bid-ed GB to them .
shim accopany me till 12plus then he went home too :(
tmr will be working as full agn -__-"" ii hate it >:( sho gonna turn in now le .

- shim , ii missed you like hell ;'( boohoohoos .
bring me out soon can? watch movies , shopping && go msia . promise?
heart you <3
nights && buais ~