Wednesday, March 11, 2009

dried strawberry rocks !



heyy peeps :D

ytd night , ii went over to shim hse to sleep .
bf jst came backed frm work && his eyes was sho red till the both of us thought he got beaten ;x
he told me theres some tingy went into his eyes tat yy he rub his eyes till sho red .
asked me to help him put eye drops && blow his eyes . hahas .
at tat time was eating nachos with shim && bf asked me to help him .
ii was tinking ' what ifb my nachos chips went into his eyes? ' hahahahahahs!~ afraid lorhh -
shim was telling me tat his bro tinks his dead or smth , asked me to do those tins in front of shim . LOLS !
( somebody is jealous j; , obviously )

in e morning , ii went backed home && shim went to work . wanted to go home && rest ,.
but ii got the mood to watch discs sho ii burned my napping time .
finally ii completed the whole episodes of 'bu liang xiao hua' le :) happyx3 .
called shim && chatted with him till ii watched finished my discs && went to rest awhile .
felt sho restless && tired . *sighs* time to go prepare to work le .
jst in time to reach workplace . siti' daughter is cute , looked like siti :D
siti went off after she was done with her paperwork .
when its my break time , went to shop around . brought some tibits && polo-t for shim :)
was chatting with shim thruout my break ~ sho glued to him -
time is ticking slow agn T.T nth much to do in the store tdy .
the shelfs is clean , mostly all those tins need to be done was alr done .
was complaining B-O-R-I-N-G the whole day D: siians arhh~
knocked off time finally reached . phews ! helped to do those chores b4 gg .
didn't noticed the time lorhh , was really kinda late le when ii leave my workplace :x
hurry took the train to meet shim . shim was accompany by Anson(baobei) , they waited for me like an hr plus lerhh . huhuhus ! sho peiseh la .
tapped out when ii reach bb , chatted with baobei till 12plus . bid goodbye to him && we took the last train home .
was really hungry , sho ate supper at yewt . saw bf at there with frens , drinking agn -__-""
went home after we r done with eating . send shim home && walk back home .
needa go rest soon . sho G-night && bye :)

tmr should ii stay at home to accompany my mum or should ii accompany shim at WM? haish !! vexed -
will baobei come fetch me? clueless ...