Saturday, March 21, 2009

im dying -

ytd night , like ii say ii went over shim's hse to zZz . knock-out at 3plus && was sleeping peacefully . Till in the gracious 7am in the morning ... Francis brought those "toopid' frens to ton ! my god , its really disturbance to my beauty slp ya !!! && ii hate people who snored to the CORE ok???!!! its really extremely annoying to hear them chit-chatting in the room , while we were slping . there was this "fatty' girl was coughing tat loud , like anytime she gonna cough out her lungs && intestines ! gosh , they made me pissed in the early morning lorhh ! luckily I'm able to continue my beauty slp if not idk what will ii do to them the next following mins ! haish - *sighhs* *shakes head.

shim was another idiot , asked him to wake up && prepared for work . still wana dilly-dally on the bed && ii was at there nagging like a AUNTIE ! aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssssss !!!!~ ii hated shim - orbi quak lorhh , shim was late for work . hahahahs . blame himself lorhh - *dummy*

rest till 2pm && went to prepare for work . was pretty tired , didn't get to slp well due to those morons . was late due to the trains :( damn pissed off with those trains nowadays, dunch noe what took them sho long to reach a stop ok? arseholes #@%$^$. reached my workplace && carol was telling me ' eh , you can go home leys ' cos not much of peeps ! ii was sho happy && wanted to train back or smth . but in the end , ii still worked -_-""" whenever the sales was bad , carol will asked me to serve && blahx3. which ii dunch like to do all this lorhh . but carol will .... but of cos ii noe why .*sighs. Carrie , wani && yana will be leaving soon , due to they wanted to find a better job :( siians arhh . left me alone ~ time fly quite fast as I'm working 4pm . lols ! yay ! its go home time :) train-ed to WM to mitup with shim && khim && went home together . ahhhh!!~ home-swt-home :) had black chicken soup as my dinner && was watching the channelU thai horror movie . aftermath , shim went home . tmr will be working at 2pm . *yawning away. boring arhh !

sometimes , ii really hate to have 'mouth-fighting' with shim lorhh . it make my blood boil ok? its jst simply annoys me . idk why ~ perhaps is bcos ii cant win shim , tat bloody arse - ii hate him !!! && now the both of us got no moolahs , we were abt to survive by air D: lols ! shim said no shopping when he got pay :( ii hate him more D: D: D: D:

nights&bye-
10am in the morning Xl
my creation :D

eggy for you?

yay ! ii finally got shim's AB .