Friday, March 6, 2009

heyy peeps :D

was nearly late for work tdy , due to ii didnt wake up on time . lmao .

went back to zZz after ii hang up the conversation D: rawrs !

luckily still make it in time , if not ii can go bang the wall alr ~

tdy was the day to wear our new black "sushi-like" uniform . lols ! look alryte la , but still find it abit weird .

siti was sho sick ya , poor her . but lunch time she still go buy mac spicy && makan . hahah !

went to collect my kimonos . had my dinner with shim , we ate ' wanton mee ' :) aftermath , shim went to BB to look for khim , while waiting for me ,. ii went back to work ;l

sales was good tdy :D happy happy me :D but encounter lotsa NBCB customers ! so damn no manners lorhh , if you r in the hurry then jst dunch buy la . ii dunch need those toopid peeps to increase our sales lorhh ! hmfph ! burning fire in me . clear those balanced stocks && hurry train-ed down to meet shim && khim . MY GOD - its raining like mad running cats && dogs . gosh , still got 'purple colour lighting ya! saw it when ii was in the train :X cool huh . train-ed back home together && had mcflurry on our way hm ~

shim stayed at my hse awhile to watch some channel8 old shows && ii accompany shim ya . its a miracle ok? normally ii will used the com immediately when ii reached home . lols ! aftermath shim went back home lurr .

kinda hungry . sho wana go search for foods && watch my discs le :) yippes . tmr was my off-day , gonna accompany shim to NUS lurr . siians . sho mst x135465465425435 zZz early tdy , ii hope :S cya ! nights :D

- sometimes ii wonder what m ii tinking . yy do some toopid some lil tins can make my heart boils like its cooking a egg inside . ~ ii really wonder . m ii crazy or ii do have some mental probs? *sighs* ;"

ii guess I'm contagious :D