Wednesday, March 4, 2009

went back hm for a short nap b4 preparing to work , almost cant wake up man . siians !

the shop was kinda quiet , no peeps de . poor sales agn . lmao .

tdy had new limited ed stuff agn :) the smell to me was abit unbearable , dunch noe how to describe .

had a new staff been transfer to our store , she's Carrie , aged of 30.

look rather young , but envy me cos of my age && im not working as Full-time . -_-"""

brou kimonos tdy :) the kimonos are nice lorhh . whipees , thurs then shall pay money . ($$$ flies agn ~)

shim was planning to go back hm after work but to my shocking , shim came to my shop && look for me :)

shim told me tat ' nobody notice him ' wahahas . busy la , dey .

shim went to buy 'shi lin' && waited for me to be release . sho nice of shim :D

train-ed home with shim && went ntuc to buy some daily stuff .

went to shim hse 1st to take the dvd player for tmr .

shim sent me back home aftermath he went home too .

tmr was my offday but needa accompany shim to work , luckily got the dvd there to entertain me (:

sho tmr after shim release frm work . will be meeting sherry && huizhen barhh .

- still needa take hermit crab out , hopefully it wont have heat stoke (touch wood) :'c

rather bored bout tmr stuff . grouchy now !

pics to share /


releasing smoke de shim

smiling de shim

engrossed de shim
smoking de shim

close up de shim .

my entertainer :D
what ii brou frm fancl , the biscuit is limited ed && its nice :D