Tuesday, March 10, 2009

boohoohoos :(
didn't managed to wake up && accompany my mum to bring bibi to vet :( sad-ed .
cos ii slept quite " early " this morning . ii can even chat with my mum && watch an epi of "bu liang xiao hua"
how great huh!~ hmms . been woke up by siti call , wanted me to stand by on Thurs to work full , rather than 2-10pm . jst bored the shit out of me D: but nbm , can get more moolahs :) (a way to calm myself down . phews ~)

went to WM to accompany shim && had dinner with him . our dinner was pasta mania - chicken ham && mushroom pizza agn ! lols ~ due to the rain , the wind in the night was sho damn freezing . && the most irritating part was my hair , been blew till like 'siao char bor hair' D: had to use my hood to cover it . hahahahas !!!
shim was starting to pack up le .
Anson was pissed with tat MIC guy . damn funny lorhh .
tat MIC guy was his colleague , he was sho engross reading shinchan(la bi xiao xin) tat he didn't even helped out to do the closing or packed up . && the worst part was he told Anson he leave 1st. wth ryte?
bid goodbye to Anson as his taking the bus home .
'da bao' desert for my mum . aftermath train-ed home . && had ice-cream otw home :)
tmr im working sho needa sleep early tonight , gg over to shim's hse now . sho tatas && nights :D


- yay (: im looking forward for the ride . lalalas !~
mummy was abit naggy jst now with my life currently :( how arhh? damnit -