Wednesday, March 18, 2009

time was nb gonna satisfy me .


was raining cats && dogs early in the morning , sho damn FREEZING !~ even there heater , it doesn't help much . lols ! D: luckily this 2days , I'm working as FULL && I'm not late for the opening :) * yippees * sho happy for myself la !~

was working with aunty annie tdy , her face looked sho pale liked ghost as she's habing a flu . asked me to perk her up , if not she will die . hahahahs ! got to serve some weird && nonsense customers tdy . 1 of the Malay customer was telling me tat ii pronounce the "fifty" && "fifteen" was the same ~ ii was liked " wtf ! ii tink is she wana be cheapo leys ! she got hearing probs say la , blame the mistakes on me siia . " my face turned black when ii heard tat . but no choice ii gotta tolerated her nonsense , sho after she left , me && aunty annie was liked cursing her :) wahahahs ! bloody hell her , cursed her man :)

mum came to jp to brou tins && she came to look for me b4 she went home :D but ii was busy larhh , sorry mum T_T tdy sales wasn't tat bad , but nowadays the crowd at night was liked mad man !~ 1 of the customers at night , came with her daughter , we were sho busy && the store was liked sho crowded . we did get a chance to approach most of them . sho the mother was liked shouting to Carrie : " excuse can you come && helped? " sho idiotic can? toopid old women D: ii was doing the cashier , sho ii came across them , when ii was doing the payment , she spoke loudly saying tat " ii wont come when its at night , sho crowded lorhh . ii dunch liked! " was liked : " huh? wth? you dunch liked then you keep it to urbself la , yy mst you say it out?" ii tink she had a extremely thick face to said them in front of the staffs(tats us) && the rest of the back customers D: ROARS~

aunty annie released me early , sho happy :) train-ed home myself . shim come to my hse to "camp" agn :) shim helped me to da-bao soup for me . thanks dar - dinner together with shim . yay , bibi managed to get in the cats fair !! :) && she was nos 78 , total cats for this fair was 90 cats . counted alot alr ya as it located at the CC if im not wrong , sho this coming sun , will be there to support her :) ~ lols ! ii had my off at wed && thur :) sho tmr will be gg to WM 1st to look for baobei && khim . aftermath will train down to look for shim at raffles , shim will be working at there for a couple mths or so . will be damn tiring , sho poor tin :( needa to go rest soon le ... im tired !

sho nights && bye2!

- dad will be coming back real soon on the April && my time for joys will be running fast ! *sighs* ii hate this . mom will be quiting her job && perhaps go for a further study for arts or smth . me? my mum wanna wait for my dad && discuss together with him to help me decides whats the best . oh craps :( I'm not happy - boohoohoos ! but of cos , gather more knowledge will be good , sho the conclusion is = ii still needa study !~ oh boy - gotta spend wisely le T_T shim , how arhh? I'm dying soon !

ii haben even decides when to go for a drink b4 my dad come back . shit man - everyone was liked busy leys , siians . ii wana buy the clothes && bags agn but NO MOOLAHS $$ le T_T && april is coming realx245454365435 SOON ! soon enough to kill me , ii barely can breathe ~ time arhh time arhh , yy r you ticking sho fast huh? - fcuked myself . haish .