Thursday, March 26, 2009

26 mar
gosh - mar is ending soon ! sho scary can? time passes real fast !
soon it will be April , dad will be coming back REAL soon too ;l oppsy* im not gonna be happy like im now -
ii noe ii still can go out && sho on but of cos there mst be a limit to it! boohoohoos ! iim sad -
works at 4pm (: shiok . got to slp more ! worked with siti , aunt Annie && Carrie .
tdy everytin to me felt sho weird , the customers were weird , siti && the rest didn't tok much to me .
yy arhh? haish . didn't had mood to ask them yy , sho ii kept quiet all along .
there was this customers , with her bf . ii asked her ' can ii help?' she didn't ans , till ii asked her one more time .
finally her golden mouth ans me back . she damn attitude to me yeahs !~ toopid _______ . aunt Annie went to serve her , there's no probs ya but when it comes to me . she ignored me -_-''' as if ii will liked ii will snatched her bf * nbcb ^#$^#%&&%&^*$#^$@^ *
shim came to fetch me frm my workplace && train-ed back with shim . had fish ball noodles with shim as our dinner agn ;} saw Francis , chit-chatted with him && blahx3 .
aftermath , bid-ed GB to him && went home :) saw Dicky :D had been long since ii last saw him ~ lols !
chatted with him awhile then continued our journey backed home .
sleep over at shim's hse agn as I'm not working tmr :D hohohohohs ! shim envy me ya :D lmao -
tmr might be staying home or gg down to WM to accompany khim . who noes? dotts -__-''
sho tats all folks :0 thank you ~

- shim! congrats to you ! its was urb 1st time to notice/recognize my fren at outside , somemore its at night sehh !! yay :") lmao ;p lols!
happy BIRTHDAY to UNCLE (: - shim 's daddy kin ~


25 mar

working as FULL tdy T_T sho tiring can? *yawns ~
but luckily I'm working with aunt Annie , she's there to perk me up .
if not ii will BORED to death ! D: Carrie coming in the evening -
angry arhh ~ got 1 customer , mother && the daughter came into the store .
she saw ii was serving customers && Carrie was doing the cashier .
but she still SHOUTED for help ! ii ans her ques && blahx3 . she asked for the pricing && ii said this was '$19.90 but now its $14.90 . guess what? she said she thou it was $49.90 due to my pronunciation . -_-"" lame arse . only her 10plus yrs old daughter understand but she doesn't understand my language at all . how weird huh? ii really cannot stand her till ii asked Carrie in front of her , ' can you hear what ii said? was there any problem with my pronunciation?' Carrie told me ' this lady CB one leyys , tink as if she high-class !' haha . she was wearing a dull sleeve-less tee && a granny-liked pants . damn orbit ok? yucks !
sometimes ii really wonder , is my voice too soft? , squeaky or isit my pronunciation got probs? cos this was not the 1st time , ii been told off by customers D: FCUK them alryte? (:
they cant hear what ii say ok? when ii raise up my voice , I'm afraid tat they will tink I'm attitude them or what . it really annoy me alot!! . *sighs ~

chatted with bytch awhile over the fone during my break :) had chicken ayam frm riverside Indonesia , its was damn yummy :) && its worth it cos the piece of chicken leg tat gave to me was like a palm-sized ! muhahahahahs ! after ii finished eating , im still craving for it ~ hohos ;o && ii had chocolate waffle during my 2nd break , saw there 30% off for all the take-away sushi (: went to snatch liked a auntie ! lols . lmao . overall , ii brought 14pieces of sushi , its only $5 !!!! damn saving ya ! shiok man - hooray ~ its knock-off time le ., train-ed home with shim && khim . happily reached home && happily enjoying my sushi ;p - tmr will be working at 4pm . boohoohoos - stay over at shim's hse :")

nights && buai ~