Monday, March 9, 2009

ii want urb AB keychain :D

09 mar

woke up quite early cos shim needa go work , send me home 1st then went to work . didn't took a short nap b4 my preparation , dk why . time passes sho fast , its time for me to go prepare le ;/ asked mum to help me to trim abit of my bangx2 ,. its long le . ate some snacks b4 ii went to work . otw to work , called shim to chat awhile . hanged up the call when ii reached my workplace .

serving customers , replenish stocks , wiping bays && sho on , is what ii did tdy. lotsa customers this day got no patient ya ! even thou they noe you were doing smth/serving other customers , they dunch cared . they just shout/approach us when we were toking to customers . was liked WTH lorhh . some more they were adults ya ! (brainless D: ) had mixed rice for during my break . time was ticking slowly :( had funny chat with them when theres no customers . aunt annie will owaes be the 1 to say all those nonsense tins . lols ! the 3 of us was laughing liked mad. buay tahan aunt annie lorhh! muhahaha !

knocked off time had reached . helped out to do mopping && closing . aftermath , bid goodbyes to them && hurry down to 'icy room' to collect my brownies :) which ii order during my break . train-ed home with shim . went to look for bf as he called earlier on , he was drinking agn -_-""" think he quarrel with HHjie agn , owaes happen .. haish ~ while waiting for him to go home together , had apple pie && fish ball noodles . was damn full lorhh , sho fattening :( muhahahah~ suddenly saw greoffy && Shawn(haters) with bf . disappointed with him la . sho we went home without him . bloody hell asked me to wait for him then he asked his frens to cme down for what?!! idiot him !

accidentally doze off when ii was habing mask therapy :) opps ~ (sorry worhh shim) got a numbers of clothes ii wana buy but my moolahs really gonna runs out soon le ! T.T ii hate this part . eyes were shutting down alr . tmr is my offday . bibi needa go checkup , sho mayb ii'll accompany my mum lurr. dk , cee how lorhh . sho goodnight && byebye !~

08 mar

hello peeps :D

*sighs* went to work as usual . tdy mummy was gg to grandma hse . so we took the train together && bid goodbye when her stop had reached b4 mine .

reached the store not long . aunt annie told me tat ii need to go collect some stocks frm other outlet , there will be 30 bottles of shower gel && sho on . && ii was liked ' huh? yy din you tell me earlier? ' ii didn't even realised tat both of them were trying to scare me . ii still continued to believe what aunt annie said till they both were laughing non -stop . lols ! what a dummy m ii??!! hahahahah ! its has been long since ii worked with wani :) finally get to work with her tdy . the sales was good (: !

evening time , mum came to look for me && brought some daily use products . so ii had my dinner with mummy . most of the hawker place were packed . sho no choice we went to 'benten cafe' to makan. ii had fried chicken with curry :) *yummy yummy* after eating, bid goodbye to mummy && ii went backed to work . knocked off time reached , helped out to vacuum the floor && bid goodbyes to them . went to meet up with a seller at Chinese garden for my VS OMBRE BAG :) yay ! ii finally got it ! after a hard time searching from BS tat is selling this bag , cos it has been OOS on site alr . (sho happy (: ) train-ed to WM to look for shim . shim was busy , sho ii waited for him at the platform. till ii tink there a deduction frm my ez-link card cos ii had been inside quite long :( sho no choice ii gotta tapped out && wait for him . (hate shim D: ) finally he's done , train-ed home together with khim . ate mac as supper :) went over to shim's hse to sleep . tmr gotta work - rawrs !

pics to share /

<3

mac-chicken && fries for supper :D

ii heart swt&& sour sauce lotsa :D !!!
<< otw to me :D whippees!