Tuesday, March 17, 2009



HAPPY ANNI TO YOU , DAR :)
thou we owaes fight about those toopid matters ,
but deep down in our heart , we still heart-ed each other deeply , isn't it? :)
ily - :) smile daily && keep my temper away frm you ! hahahs !

yawns !!~ ii hate working as full , made me sho damn restless && keep making mistakes :( every time , when I'm working as full , ii tink tat I'm still an IAP student . lols ! tmr will be working as FULL osho T_T (iidontwant!~) felt really very boring during work , ii was yawning all day long :( *toots* time passes shox845446436 slow . finally its my break time , after im done with buying my food , ii saw theres a booth commercial about sushi roller kit . its sho cute && looks fun la , ii wana get it too :) chit-chatting with shim while ii was eating. served those customers , doing stock taking && sho on . finally , its time to go home :) *whippees* ii was suppose to mit baobei at WM , but he said he wana go home 1st, sho in the end , ii din get the chance to mit up with him !~ will be gg to WM on wed , to look for him(most probably {; )

went back home without shim , as shim was alr at home doing hsechores :D lols ! reached home && its was like a heaven to me ;p home is still the best place ever ! used the com awhile b4 taking a shower . aftermath , shim && ii went to 678 coffeeshop to makan . had Indian rojak && laksa , its yummy !~ wahahahs :D ii fed a small lil kitty && it came up to my chair && slept behind me . damn adorable lorhh C: went home after finish eating .

yawns * I'm really tired&&now ii needa go zZz le ,. if not tmr will be restless agn :( yay , tdy its was shim 1st day to 'camp' over at my place :D

nights && bye -