Thursday, March 5, 2009

hello peeps :D

zZz quite late ytd , sho cant really wake up to accompany shim to work :( (sorry shim)
woke up && went to do some hsechores , the floor was fill with hairs && cats fur . lols .
went to sing post && collect my mails :) my coach && VS slingbag was finally in my hand :DD (SCREAMS!)
cab-ed down to NUS to look for shim . but the cabby not familiar with NUS , sho ii was kinda pissed ,.
asked him to alight me at a busstop && look for khim 1st . khim was accompany by a guy (shocking seh ~)
was not a bad looking guy ya . lols ! (but shim , you still look great *winks*)
while waiting for shim to come . asked khim to file my nails , cos its quite crooked de && was watching 'bu liao xiao hua' :)
waited for quite long , shim finally came D: like ... at last . lols .
shim owaes tok to me when iim watching tv , will bite him off next time .
was playing with shim && khim was at there looking && laughing . hahahah !
went off 1st cos still got a date with sherry && huizhen . cab-ed to Dover mrt && took bus to amk .
train-ed down to bugis with huizhen , cos sherry needa buy bags for her cozy .
while they were choosing the bags , shim accompany me to walk awhile , shops was mostly closed .
found a glossy legging with zipz && brou it ,. its style compared to other glossy legging was way different .
wonder how would it look on me :D but shim find tat the material was gross cos of the texture :X
had minced noodles (ii guess) for dinner . && bid goodbyes to them && train-ed home :)
tmr gotta work :( spell B-O-R-I-N-G with me ~ haish . siighs .
my money is finishing soon :( ii hate this . *sighs * (*shake head*)

sho goodbye && night :)

pics to share .

huizhen brou for me de , when she was at genting .

my coach (((((:::::

shim shim shim ;}
happy me ^_^