Thursday, March 19, 2009

wateva dumbass -

woke up at 1plus && went to prepare .
train-ed down to WM to look for Anson && khim 1st .
wanted to go raffles to keep shim accompany but in the end ii stayed at WM to accompany khim :D asked khim to accompany me to shop around , ii brought a top for khim && myself :) as a couple shirt frm stage , hopely its not fake ! lmao !
chatted with khim alot but merely tok to Anson , only went to buy dinner && helped him served customers .
- din even say thank you to me but instead he told me ' next time , you dunch helped me ' as he wana be independent sho tat he wont rely his colleague tat much .
dhen okayys lorhh . whatever then ~

shim came when we r doing closing , rawrs ! D:
ate dinner together with khim && her bf . was ranting out abt those WM bitches && bustard to them .
&& khim couldn't tolerated me anymore cos ii had been complaining during noon-time. LOLS !
train-ed home at 12plus :)
went to look for HHjie awhile b4 proceed back home . lols !
chatted abt Francis ~
hmms . ii noe I'm not really well-liked by my frens or others .
due to my childishness && so on but .. ii was kept in the dark tat Francis din like me all along .
&& WOW ! ii jst got to noe it tdy . how great was tat huh? lmao . ii used to be very angry when ii heard abt it but this time round ... ii was sho chilled && cool bout it . nice one Letty :) keep it up! ii live for myself ! sho yy should ii bother bout those nut-heads toking behind my back . they tink they r cool but seriously they r not .
frens come && go easily . ii can be really friendly to people but whats the point? ii dunch tink there any needs to make a fool out of myself frm now on. ii can be a listener && cares bout you owaes but when you did smth unglam , tat the end of it yay ! ii may look strong && dumb but theres owaes other gd side in me , ii will break-down && do stupid tins jst like any girls out there but ii jst dunch wish to be tat kind of Girl . ii wont && totally will not let anytin/anyone bring me down !
sho ii shall live happily && contented what I'm having now :) *whippees* uh-huh . tats right !~

tdy shim cant 'camp' at my hse le cos his parents came back le :( boohoohoos ! siians .
sho tonite no-one will squeeze on my small lil bed with me le :( im zZz alone with my cats :) lols !
tmr iim off too . but iim still tinking whether should ii accompany shim at raffles or stay at home . haish . vexing man !

nights && bye2 #