Tuesday, June 9, 2009


08 June


woke up. received call frm shida, asking me t report at lot t collect stocks.
yay! have more time t prepare. wanted t grab something t eat b4 work.
but my shower spoilt everytin :( dilly Delly. siians~
after takin the stocks, train-ed t work.
time flies. shiok man. can go home le~
shim surprise me by waiting for me at jurong. lols!
had dinner together. watched TV && shim doze off. he's too tired ;x
he went home at 1plus.
tmr might be gg t WM t look for shim barhh,. hmms~
now wana go 'chase' aft my BOF le. hehehs~

- dk why, my left eye is sort of swollen or whatever tdy.
ii dunch feel good bout it. it made me feel damn tired.

07 June - both of us wore Fp shoes (:

had an appointment for facial but end up didn't have faith t go. siians!~
woke up. went t prepare. fed tigger b4 gg out.
had lunch at ntuc foodcourt, both of us had laksa (:
190 t town. went t purchased ticket 1st, we watched 3D alienVSmonsters (;
cool huh?! our 1st time watching 3D movie. lols!
shop-ed around 1st as our movie is starting at 9.45pm.
spent $30plus at O2 skincare pushcart. lmao~ GSS ma~ hahahahs!
brought shim a scrump plush toy&& shim brought me a domokun plush toy :p
gift exchange for our this coming Anni -_-"' lols!
shim was abit hungry, sho we went t kfc t munch snackers (;
sho swt of shim, scared tt I'm hungry, brought me my fav 'pineapple pie' (: tyvtm!
aftermath, went up t watch the movie.
popcorn - 3.5/5 funny. nice storyline. short&&simple. worth t watch it (:
bus-ed back home after the movie. had supper at 302.
shim stayed over at my hse agn :D
zZz at 4plus (:





pics t share!













bye!~