Sunday, June 21, 2009

what a day.

20 June

shim went t work in the morning && ii was zZz like a pig.
he kissed me Gb when he went out.
woke up at 3+pm. my pets were hungry like mad. sorry~
turn on the TV, after I'm done with everytin.
went t prepare. train-ed down t Wm t look for shim.
da-bao dinner home (: then train-ed home, had abit of tiff wit shim during the journey.
had choc-sundae, otw home.
home-swt-home.
after feeding my pets. immediately ii went t slp without eating my dinner.
cos tdy ii wasn't in a Gd mood. siians!
as some toopid peeps blocking my ways, seriously made me mad.
ya ya ya~ ii noe I'm very hot-temper person. but this is who ii m what?! right?!
I'm sick&tired of listening t peeps(esp shim), saying facts abt me.
let me ask yew,
wont yew feel angry/disappointed/sad, when yew cant find/buy the tins tat yew want?
m ii wrong t be angry/hot-temper, when tins is not gg right?
I'm tat type of person who cant control my temper or what de OK?
yes, ii might be very wrong t vent my frustrations on you.
but yew r my bf, of cos yew will received all this of nonsense.
want me t control? can, ii will. but in this case, it wont be the real me le.
you understand?
but watever it is, I'm sorry for my action.
woke up around 1plus. had my dinner.
watched TV awhile. shim went t bed 1st.
tmr ii got no idea what t do. *sighs~

19 June

shim woke up late&&was super late for work. - sorry, didn't wake yew up.
he went t work && ii went back home.
fed my pets && lalalals~
surf the net, wanted t check the email regarding my P.S
the following sentence, to you is this a Gd news or bad news?
-would like to inform you that your application is approved by school . Your batch will starts from 05 Oct 2009. I will email you the letter of offer by next Monday.
tell me about it~
when ii read the email, ii was like ' no way! Oct? God. '
its good cos ii have more time to relax, enjoy, earn money&& so on.
its bad cos more money/time will be wasted && so on. (ii guess so)
watched abit of TV b4 preparing.
yay! I'm late for work agn~ great right?! lols D;
sales wasn't not tat good agn! they are not helping the economy OK?! lols!
11pm then train-ed back home.
mitup with shim at YT, t have our dinner.
aftermath, we walk-ed back home.
shim will be 'camping' at my hse agn. lols {:
couldn't get t zZz, sho went t watched DVD till 6+am.

- shim surprised me with a DVD, he brought for me. - Halloween(M18)
he said, ii owaes watched those movies tat he wana watched, sho he brought me this.
thankks shim (:

bye bye~