Thursday, June 25, 2009

hard day.

24 June

woke up at 10am. t feed my pets.
had facial appointment at 3pm at outrum.
but we were late ;x as usual~
we got the location wrong&& we were lost.
we alight at wrong side. sho from exitA, we needa walk t exitF.
damn far! but luckily we find the location :} lols!
the facial results wasn't what ii expect/want de. kinda disappointed me.
aftermath, we walk t chinatown :)
shop around at there && had frog porridge as our dinner ;D *nice nice~
bus-ed 190 home. brought bean curd&&chee chong fun with yam cake as our supper (;
fed my pets. watched DVD. ate our supper.
shim went t zZz 1st as tmr he still have t work.
me? dunch wish t turn in yet. sho might b gg t watched DVD.
tmr gg t lot t collect my parcel :)

23 June

cant get t zZz. dk why~ siians!
fed my pets&&blahx3. watched DVD t pass my time.
was kinda hungry, sho ii went t YT t buy breakfast (:
had kfc as breakfast. taste kinda yucky D:
bid-ed Gb t shim. chit-chatted with bytch over t fone.
soon after ii hang up the conversation. ii finally able t zZz le.
didn't managed t mitup with siti&&collect my parcels ;( why?
simple. cos ii couldn't wake up. *sighs!~
slept till 7plus. went t YT t buy dinner for myself&&Shim :}
had pig brotter && meatball with rice as our dinner.
rent DVD, 'GU GU the cat' t watched. god!
the movie like shit. waste my moolahs only~
shim came home. had our dinner together.
watched TV. play-ed game boy.
shim Zzz at 3am. && ii zZz at 6am.
:D

- counting down! 2&ahalfday, my parents will be home (:
yay!
&& I'm gg t commit suicide soon! cos ii got no moolahs le T_T