Friday, June 5, 2009

hiccup day.

Hello!
nearly woke up late for work ~ but phews~ mum's call save me (:
went t prepare. train-ed t work.
sick&&tired of 'painting' my face. *sighs~
get t meet the new 2ND in charge for tdy.
didn't talk much as usual during work.
after so much changes/happening at work && lalals!
ii find tat my feeling for my colleagues && workplace have change.
dk why.
when I'm having my break,. Siti came!
ii was tinking of her at tat time && she jst pop out. lols!
sho damn happy t cee her agn! ii miss her seriously~
she came back t take some tingy. hugged her Gb. :(
aft my break, out of the sudden, ii had hiccup! && its non-stop~
knock off le. train-ed t Wm t mitup with shim&khim.
khim suggested t have a drink for tmr. lols!
sho ii agree, since its her 1st time jio-ing me out (:
cant wait for tmr drinking ~ will it be fun? wahahahah!~
bid-ed Gb t her. walked back home.
toopid Letty, forgotten t bring keys out. guess what? ii thou ii lost my keys agn!
no choice, gonna called mum && ask her t open the door for me ;x
she was alr aslp at tat time le~ T_T
had dinner together. watched TV. play&&feed tigger.
shim went home at 1plus.
wanna go 'chase' aft my 'boys over flower' le (;

- happy t cee tat tigger is growing :D but he became naughty~ lols~
- shim brought me tibits && ii brought shim some tingy too. lols!
- arse shim arhh!pushing me t go his dar chalet D:
byebye!