Tuesday, June 23, 2009

tired.



22 June


woke up at 10am, t feed them.
went back t zZz till 1plus.
prepare for work. yawns!~ damn freaking tired.
shim send me t work. surprisingly at je platform, saw cozy&&kuaza (:
bid-ed Gb t shim, when ii reach my stop.
tdy is 'teenager' day. why? cos my workplace, is handle by the 4 of us.
&& all were teenager (: lols! I'm trying t be lame! sorry~
train-ed home with shim. && we had kfc as our dinner.
watched TV. play-ed game boy. shim help-ed me t cut my bangx2 (:
shim went t bed 1st.
tmr will be gg t lot t collect some reg mails && might be mitting Siti for lunch (:
cant wait t cee her! ii really miss her lotsa!
turning in soon!~ eyes shutting down liao ~_~



21 June

Happy father's day to all fathers (:
get t wish my dad thru the fone ~ lols!
woke up at noon. fed my pets&&blahx3. watched TV.
nth better t do, ii went back t zZz.
stayed at home t wait for shim t be back frm work ;p
since the both of us dk what t eat for dinner&&so sian bout outside food.
ii cooked porridge as our dinner&&cann food as our side dish (;
this is the 1st time, ii cooked porridge till I'm pissed off!
dunch wish t elaborate :( siians~
yay!~ shim is finally back home.
watched DVD while eating.
zZz at 4plus.
tmr will be working at 4pm && shim will be working at 4.30pm. lols!

BYE!