Friday, June 19, 2009

18 June

woke up at 8+am (~_~) siians, really bery the tired ya~
fed them. do this, do that till 9plus.
wanted t take a short nap but ii cant shut my eyes, dk why.
went t prepare. then went t work with shim (:
bid-ed Gb t him.
im late for work as usual. but luckily no one scolded me. hahahahs!
tdy ii power seh~ ii wipe 3 bays, without stopping (: 1st time siias.
wooOs! shiok!~
tdy's sales wasnt tat gd. didnt hit last yr&&our target ~ dissapointed!
after work, train-ed t Wm t mitup with shim,sherry&&daniel.
bid-ed Gb t them when we reach yt.
home-SWT-home! finally~
fed them. had mee hoon gui as dinner, shim da bao for me :)
watched tv. played with tigger. god! he is super hyper active ok?!
sorry! my kitty is crazy!~ lols!
stayin over at shim's hse >_<
tmr will be working at 4pm. phews! ii can hv more rest (:

17 June

woke up. && the weather is bloody Gd.
goddamnit! angry seh~ lols!
fed them. did housechores && lalalas~
went t prepare t accompany shim down t raffles.
helped khim&jo t do pack up.
as tdy is the last day of the pushcart at raffles.
hmms. due t time constraint, shim asked me not t put on makeup ;l
dunch feel gd without my painting >:( lmao!
had bento as lunch (:
packup till 8-9+ barhh.
then train-ed back home with khim.
did some toopid stunts during the journey :D lols!
laugh like mad ;p
went t buy beers agn. then walk-ed back home.
had 'mask' session with shim b4 zZz (:
tmr will be working at 12pm :( siians~
*whisper Gnight t shim's ears*


- mum call-ed && tel me, they will be returning next sun :(
toopid. ii dunch feel gd.
-11 days more, it will be the month of July, tat means I'm starting skool soon. ii feel lousy.
cos I'm not yet full prepared.
*boss requested me t work 28 June t 5Th July. how can?! vexed me like mad right now.

byebye~