Saturday, June 27, 2009


woke up at 11+am. bid-ed Gb t shim as he went work.
fed my pets. went back t zZz (;
woke up at 2pm. went t prepare for work.
train-ed t work. luckily ii wasn't late for work ~
touched by Aunty Annie siias! :)
she cooked lunch for me, sho ii can save moolahs for tdy.
thou its only sardine&&veg with rice but its really nice (:
not much of customers = no sales!

all cee cee look look && went off. lmao!~
nth better t do. sho chit-chatted with shida.
she told me bout her encounter with 'ghosts' && work.
had been long since peeps told me bout 'ghostly stories'.
brought sushi as our dinner :P
train-ed back home with shim. *sorry t keep yew waiting!
had our dinner. watched TV. play-ed with tigger.
shim went t zZz 1st.
me will be turning in soon. lols!
plan t go my grandpa hse tmr. hmms~

bye!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.I.P M.J