Saturday, June 13, 2009

fetching.


hello ello~
woke up at 4plus. wash up.
went downstairs t buy lunch for me&&my parents.
dad had Bar chor mee, while my mum && me had laksa (:
after eating, went t use com. cos nth better t do ;X
muhahahahahs~ finally ii finish the whole epi of BOF (: yay!
damn happy OK?! ;p
3 more hrs, dad will be drivin t WM t pick shim up && we will go makan.
but~ dk where&&what t eat -_-""
ii wana go makan prata but parents will be gg t India leyys.
catch the joke? lols!
9 more hrs, parents will be gg t the airport le :( wont be sending/seeing them off.
lmao!
- tmr needa attend sherry's birthday chalet. but ii cant make it cos of my 3kittys~
asked shim t go himself, diedie osho want me t go. siians diao!

- glad tat yew'r happy (: with the surprise fetching ~ loves!

byebye!