Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20 may

slept till 4plus (: shiok man! woahs~
was doing nth. bored.
had dinner with parents, watched TV && went t YT t fetch shim.
shim had his dinner at my hse.
aftermath, he needa go back home le. t zZz early.
wanted t stay over at his hse but __________. then nbm.
last min, carol asked me t work for tmr. -_-"'
sho needa rest early. dunch wish t zZz at 5am agn!

- shim, takecare of yrself&&recover soon! loves~

19 may

woke up late, hurry went t prepare.
reached workplace && the stocks was shatter all around the floor.
damn messy la~ my goodness!
no sales no sales no sales. zZz. tdy sales was extremely bad!
perhaps everyone is waiting for the GSS! cant blame la~
tmr our store will be starting the GSS le. as they see the times is bad.
sho hopefully tis GSS can help t push up the moolahs && sho on (:
had lunch outside rather than in the storeroom, as siti needa t do smth.
luckily the foodcourt, still have seats :D if not ii cry worhh~ lols!
chit-chatted over the fone with shim <3
time flies (: hehehs! time t go home le !~
shim came t pick me up. train-ed home.
in the train, both of us play like mad -_-"" damn noisy. lols!
had dinner at my hse. watched TV.
aftermath, shim went home.
tmr is my off day (:

-had been searching for a blog, tat is selling coach stuffs!
damn pissed with myself!~ couldn't find it. *sighs!~


ciaos!~