Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ramdon ~

train-ed to work together with shim.
otw to je, had a tiff with shim. dunch wana elaborate ;z
bid-ed GB to him as his train came 1st.
was nearly late for work D: but luckily I'm not late. *phews~
Siti told me some small creatures in crawling into our store.
&& we found alot of it , out of no where .
whoo! creepy man . called the management , then the pest control men came.
took the small creatures away ~ hmms . ii miss the small creatures .
ii even took a pic of it , will load it soon && reveal what is it (: hehehehehs!

chit-chatted over the fone with Christ , saying tat she will be at JP on this Thur .
&& lalalals~
brought a elf's fake eyelashes . to try the quality (:
had fun&&laughter with aunt Annie && Siti , as usual :P
shim came to fetch me. train-ed home aftermath.
had mac as dinner . 12plus , shim went home .
after shim left, ii wanted to lie on my bed awhile! but unfortunately ii fall aslp& slept till 5plus.
cool huh? lols! wasted 5hrs of electricity ;( toopid me!
the following 5days , will not be working (; wee~!

- Wed, Thur& Fri , not much of planning where to go.
- Sat , planning to celebrate mother's day . (but my grandma is in the hospital, will there be mood to carry on?)
- Sun , go flea market with shim ((((:::: muhahahhahahs!

dad told me tat , grandma had been admitted to t hospital .
due to breath-ing probs . hmms.
since I'm not working , wanted to go visit her .
but due to the swine flu, will have some difficulty ..
hope tat she will be alryte soon! dunch wan anytin to happen to her.
haish ~

- thank you for the burning midnight oil to gather more information for the directory to the FM ! loves (:

-psycho my mum t buy me a new fone :D will go check out the function asap! hehehehehs~