Friday, May 22, 2009

hello!
ii trimmed my bangx2 ytd. lols! abit crooked worh~
gonna asked shim t help me out (;
oh! ii say tat ii dunch wana zZz @ 5am ryte?
T_T ii broke my own promise. ii slept @ 5am agn.
siians!
woke up, went t prepare && train-ed t work.
met the new FT staff. didn't really chat with her.
cos ii noe her background && lalals~ yeeEee! nbm.
aunt Annie was really sick. poor tin. she went back home at 7plus.
the sales was alryte (: thankks t the GSS. lols!
muhahahahs~ can knock off frm work le (:
shim came t fetch me. brought kfc snicker& pineapple pie t munch :D
crazy time in the train agn. lols!
otw home, had chocolate sundae ;p
ate dad's cooking. watched tv.
then its time for shim t go home le. bid-ed byebye >_<
the following 3days, ii will be working -_-"" arghs!
for the sake of moolahs, no choice ryte? }:
hopefully, ii wont zZz @ 5am agn ok? wish me luck :) lols!

small issues #

- vexed! wah! ii really cant find t Bs le sias! (crying)
- cant have fun for the upcoming flea market :( cos needa work!
- 1mth plus or less, ii will have t return back t my study lyfe le :(
- 9more days t june. scary ya~ time flies in a blink of eyes >:(
- oh! the coach BP tat iim eyeing on, had been sold! ( angry seh! )
- tdy ii drop my precious Hp :( heart pain~
- terrible! ii have no moolahs le :(


gosh! iim hell tired.

ciaos!